Thursday, May 14, 2009

what think ye of "you know who" for el presidente?

if we notice lately.... most of the news articles if not all contains issues on people who are probables for 2010. "people you know who" are accusing each other of corruptions, grandstanding basically to get the attention of madlang people, riding on issues that can add up to their ratings, standing up "kuno" for what they advocate at maraming pakulo by their spinners... ads like padyak, overseas workers, may hawak na bata, only to name a few and we can expect more to come as d-day is approaching...

what pains me is that we never seem to learn, ( I hope am wrong on these)... as a friend once said " what it seems to be is not what it is" so what ever is seen or portrayed is not necessarily so, but spinners "only" give us what we expect to see. Unlike the fight of Manny "pacman" Pacquiao... boy that was real, kitang kita and ebendenciya...knock out! and that was real. I hope we can do the same in discerning this presidentiables on what they really represent!

I like the project of abs-cbn "ako ang simula" on their advocacy to register, be out and be counted and man the fort for what we believed irregardless of who we are supporting. "what think ye people of mindanao!" should we wait for another 6 years to do what is right.. or is time ripe right now to make a difference... angkinin natin ang bukas!

1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure that I can cast my vote come election 2010. But I don't see anybody from all these presidentiables that i really wanted to vote. It's frustrating but it won't stop me from exercising my sacred right...even from 13,000 miles away from home!

    ReplyDelete